KWARA STATE POLYTECHNIC, ILORIN
(INDUSTRIAL LIAISON AND PLACEMENT UNIT)
FROM: Director, ILPU
TO: All SIWES participating Students
(IAS, IES, IOT, IICT)
Date: 12th March, 2019
SUBJECT - PRINTING-OUT OF SIWES INTRODUCTION AND ACKNOWLEDGMENT LETTERS FROM THE POLYTECHNIC WEBSITE
(1) In preparation for the Year 2019 SIWES Programme which is expected to run for Sixteen Weeks ie. Monday, 2nd September to Friday, 20th December, 2019, all ND1 (Full-Time and Part-Time) Students in relevant and related Courses has been directed to commence the printing-out of their “SIWES Introduction & Acknowledgement letters” from the Polytechnic Website immediately.
(2) While filling the Introduction letter, students are advised to pay more attention to the following:-
(i) Name of Student
(ii) Matric Number
(iii) Bank Name
(iv) Account Name
(v) Account Number
(vi) Sort Code of the Bank
(vii) Phone Number
(3) Students are also advised that in scouting for SIWES Placement; they should attach more importance to the Organizations/Establishments that is related and relevant to their Course of studies.
(4) Students are expected to write the full address of their chosen Industry, Organization or Establishment so as to make it more convenient for the Institution-base Supervisors to reach-out to them in good time.
(5) Students will be expected to submit their duly signed and stamped SIWES acknowledgement letter to their Institutes SIWES Coordinators immediately after resumption for the Second Semester.